Leaders from 79 accredited U.S. and Canadian Dental schools under one roof.
The 2023 ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition Centennial Celebration at the Oregon Convention Center in Portland, OR, will highlight ADEA’s rich history of service and impact on dental education over the last 100 years, and the significance of looking toward the future and the next century. We recognize that it is our individual and collective actions today that will define dental education tomorrow. We celebrate our positive impact, particularly in the lives of our patients, our communities and in shaping the next generation of oral health leaders and practitioners.
The 2023 exhibitor prospectus and link to reserve booth space will be available in fall 2022.
What draws attendees to the ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition?
- Meeting face-to-face with thousands of leading dental educators from world-class academic dental institutions—including dental school deans, program directors and faculty.
- Attending high-quality educational programming specifically for dental educators and students.
- Engaging Exhibit Hall activities—including posters and the TechExpo, Headshot Café, coffee breaks and lunches and ADEA Quest, the scavenger hunt game for prizes that generates foot traffic throughout the Exhibit Hall and provides quality engagement between attendees and exhibitors.
- Meet with a diverse array of ADEA conference registrants from dental, allied and advanced education programs across the United States and Canada.
- Market your products and services to students and key decision-makers at leading academic dental institutions in the United States and abroad.
- Preview emergent products and services with actual end users.
- Reconnect and strengthen existing relationships and build new ones.
2023 Exhibitor Booth Rates
|| Booth Rate |
(per 10x10 space)
| ADEA Corporate Member
|| $4,000 |
| ADEA Educational Member
|| $899 |
| ADEA Corporate Nonmember
|| $5,250 |
|ADEA Educational Nonmember
|| $999 |
If you are a NEW Exhibitor to ADEA or have questions about exhibiting, please contact Ms. Simone Smith at SmithS@adea.org.
Exhibiting at both the ADEA and AADOCR/CADR Conferences?
AADOCR is offering a 10% discount to all new exhibitors who have never exhibited with IADR or AADOCR and to welcome back any previous IADR/AADOCR exhibitors returning after a 5+ year absence.
For more information and to view the floorplan, visit aadocr.org/2023AAExhibits.
Questions? Contact AADOCR directly at email@example.com.
Contact Nicola Tate, Association Media Group, firstname.lastname@example.org or 804-469-0324.