2023 ADEA Call for Reviewers
The best way to understand the peer-review process is to become a volunteer reviewer. Serving as a reviewer provides valuable insight into the proposal process and an understanding of what separates successful proposals from those not chosen for programming at the 2023 ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition.
In addition, reviewers are exposed to the latest and best ideas emerging in dental education.
All dental, advanced and allied dental faculty and students are encouraged to volunteer.
Video: We Want You! Reviewing Annual Session & Exhibition Program Submissions
Speakers: Dieter J. Schönwetter, M.A., Ph.D. and Robert Spears, M.S., Ph.D.
- Identify key steps of the ADEA the program review process.
- Explain the importance of standardization among reviewers.
- Apply selection criteria to review a submission.
We Want You! Presentation Slides
Benefits of Being a Reviewer
- Receive recognition in our Annual Session & Exhibition program book.
- Mentor authors by giving constructive feedback.
- Gain insight on new ideas and innovations.
- Experience intellectual satisfaction.
- Understand the work and efforts of the Annual Session programming process.
The review process will begin on June 4, 2022.
Resources for Reviewers