Since 2008, the American Dental Education Association/Academy for Academic Leadership Chairs and Academic Administrators Management Program (ADEA/AAL CAAMP) has provided lessons in leadership and management to an interprofessional mix of new, current and aspiring administrators. ADEA/AAL CAAMP will be held in Atlanta, GA, on August 4-6, 2016.
Tuition is $2,195, with a 10% discount for any institution that enrolls three or more faculty.
The ADEA/AAL CAAMP curriculum for 2016 includes:
- Learning to lead
- Strategic planning and execution
- Academic legal issues
- Building high performance teams
- Professional assessment of leadership competencies
- Communication skills and interpersonal interactions
- Budgeting and fiscal planning
- Managing across generational/gender/cultural differences
- Conflict management
- Faculty development
- Work-life balance and time management
Full ADEA/AAL CAAMP details to register are now available. Published on March 9, 2016.