Note: Resiada is the ADEA official housing management company.
- Register for the 2022 ADEA GoDental Recruitment Event and keep an eye out for your registration confirmation email.
- Use the
Resiada Hotel Page to book your room. This ensures that we can link your uniquely coded registration to your individual hotel reservation.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Resiada once your hotel reservation has been booked.
- If you need to make any changes to your hotel reservation, you can click on the “Edit Reservation Now” button in your Resiada confirmation email.
- For any questions regarding a new or existing reservation, please contact the Resiada Support Team via email at
firstname.lastname@example.org , or by phone at 647-479-0778. The support office will be open from 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET.
- If you cancel your reservation for any reason, please make sure to do it 72 hours prior to your arrival date to avoid hotel cancellation fees.
- The deadline to make hotel reservations is Feb. 18, 2022.
- Please read the FAQ page if you have more questions.
Reservations and Cancellation Policy
- Deposit: A deposit by major credit card is required at the time of booking. A deposit equal to one night’s guest room rate is required to hold each guest’s reservation. The deposit confirms the reservation for the dates indicated and, upon check-in, will be applied to the guest’s folio. All deposits will be charged at the time the reservation is made.
- Cancellations: Reservations may be cancelled up to 72 hours prior to reserved arrival date, at no charge. For cancellations made after the time noted, the hotel will retain the room deposit of one night plus applicable taxes. After February 18, 2022, please contact the hotel directly if you need to cancel your hotel reservation.
- Early Arrival/Stay Later: The ADEA hotel block rates (see above) are available three days before and after the program dates based on guest room availability.
- Early Departures: An early departure fee of one night’s stay will apply for any individual reservation if a guest checks out of the hotel prior to the confirmed checkout date. During check-in, the hotel will confirm each individual guest’s departure date. Guests may at that time, or prior to check-in, change their departure dates without penalty. If an event occurs that requires a guest to depart from the hotel earlier than the confirmed departure date, the hotel may waive the fee.
Note: ADEA is unable to accept or process hotel changes or cancellations.
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. and check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Guests arriving before 4:00 p.m. will be accommodated as rooms become available.
- Note: When using a debit card during check-in, your bank will immediately withhold the authorized amount equal to your entire stay, plus incidentals from your checking account. It may take up to 10 business days for release of any holds.
- If you are contacted by anyone else regarding ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition housing, please ignore. The official hotel properties on the link to Resiada’s Housing System is provided above. Please follow those instructions to book your hotel room.
See Pennsylvania Convention Center website to see options for parking.
Air Travel Advisory
Starting Jan. 22, 2018, passengers who have driver’s licenses issued by a state that is not yet compliant with REAL ID and that has not received an extension will need to show an alternative form of acceptable identification for domestic air travel.
About REAL ID: Passed by Congress in 2005, the REAL ID Act established minimum security standards for state-issued driver’s licenses and identification cards and prohibits federal agencies, like the Transportation Security Administration, from accepting licenses and identification cards for official purposes from states that do not meet these standards.